5/09/2011

Happy Birthday Dan!

Dan turns 26 today!

Dan and his new girlfriend Valerie at the Phillies game Saturday night


ALSO, AN UPDATE ON OUR NEXT SCREENING...

Dan and I have been invited to screen our documentary once again. A poster and more information is on the way but below are the basic details if you want to join us!


AN EVENING WITH DANIEL DRINKER

Tuesday, May 24th

7:00 pm

North and South Hampton Reformed Church
1380 Bristol Road
Churchville, Pa 18966

Free Admission. Free Food.

Seating is limited. Please email us to RSVP.

3 comments:

RK said...

Happy birthday, Dan!! We miss you and Will around here! And I sure do wish I could pull a road trip to PA to see your film!

I hope you have a super great birthday and when you get time, tell us all about Valerie! :)

jypsy said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Maria McKiernan said...

Oh MAN!!! I just found your blog here on blogger (June 2011), and after devouring ALL your posts and videos, I'm BUMMED that I missed your last showing here in PA (my home state, also)!!!
Is there any possibility of another showing in PA in the near future - I'd LOVE to meet the Drinker brothers (& clan), if possible (and bring my almost 14 year old DS grandson, as well)?!